Over 1 trillion photographs are taken every year, but only a few among them are truly mindblowing like clouds that take the shape of a pig or 2 strangers that happen to be wearing the exact same outfit. Whether it’s due to correct timing, quirks of nature, or mere coincidence, these photographs certainly demand a second look.
Bright Side invites you to take a look at these 20 photos that prove not everything is what it seems at first sight.
1. This passenger found herself traveling alone on a flight.
© shadybaby22 / Reddit
2. They aren’t siblings. They’re strangers who met at a wedding wearing the same clothes.
© drebler / reddit
3. A bee pooping mid-flight
© murphlr / Reddit
4. We finally found Big Friendly Giant in the woods.
© unknown / Imgur
5. This chick has perfected the art of camouflage.
They are moss with legs! pic.twitter.com/bo4g7PzoQD
6. “Anubis wears Adidas, apparently.”
© shepkita / Reddit
7. Something very creepy is going on here...
© port53 / Reddit
8. That’s not a levitating trash can.
© ahhvey / Reddit
9. The skeleton of the ancient giant snail has been discovered!
© jwdickey34 / Imgur
10. See-through cat
© unknown / Imgur
11. “Why was I sent a used product?”
© one7decimal2eight / Reddit
12. Where’s her head?
© 1600cc / Reddit
13. That’s a seagull flying at the speed of jets.
© DanRobson1 / Imgur
14. When lightning strikes a rainbow
© foslforever / Reddit
15. These houses have eyes.
© DeathByTrayItShallBe / reddit
16. My eyes are filled with excitement
17. These guys invited Chewbacca to their party.
© lolarsystem / reddit
18. When nature decides to have some fun...
© CrazyKZG / Reddit
19. An eclipse? No, that’s a basketball in front of the sun.
© MDPPatrick / Reddit
20. This uber driver’s hair curls to form the number “253”.
© Steln / Reddit
Which photograph puzzled you the most? Do you have photos like these in your album? Share them with us in the comments below.
Preview photo credit shadybaby22 / Reddit, Steln / Reddit