រាល់ពិធីបុណ្យហាឡូវីនមានវីរបុរសវីរនារីជាច្រើនចេញមកបង្ហាញខ្លួន។ ហើយខណៈពេលដែលមនុស្សគ្រប់គ្នាកំពុងស្លៀកពាក់ដូចជា Harley Quinn ដែលជាតួរបស់នាគនិងព្រះនាង Disney ហើយក៏មានមនុស្សមួយចំនួនបានធ្លាក់ចូលទៅក្នុងការស្រមើលស្រមៃរបស់ពួកគេហើយមានគំនិតគួរឱ្យភ្ញាក់ផ្អើលដែលមិននឹកស្មានដល់ដែលមានរូបភាពប្លែកៗកើតមាននូវថ្ងៃហាឡូវីននុះ។
We know it’s not a competition, but some people definitely do deserve the crown. Here at Bright Side we made a compilation of the coolest highlights that show how Halloween 2019 went.
1. Truly iconic costume that’ll never not be cool
© ParaFalcon / reddit
2. When you know how to make an appearance:
© sexi_squidward / reddit
3. “My wife finally let me pick out the outfits this year.”
© Reddajb / reddit
4. Hello there.
© macdezignr / reddit
5. Smashed witch is the decoration we all needed.
© hunterschmidt0455772 / imgur
6. Halloween costume: nailed it
© indigo_01 / reddit
7. That moment when you don’t know whether to laugh or to cry, but you will definitely remember it forever…
© bitchinred92 / reddit
8. “Post-Endgame Black Widow”
© EFCFrost / reddit
9. Just a pumpkin drinking her human spice latte…
© zimmbo / reddit
10. One of the main trends this Halloween:
© takethatkevin / reddit
11. Someone takes Halloween way too seriously.
© chaos_ensued / reddit
12. “My son’s handmade Halloween costume. He’s been working on it since April.”
© jackjr68 / reddit
13. Dr. Stranger Things
© doreymefahkedurmom / reddit
14. That costume that almost gives you a heart attack
© Nynaewe / reddit
15. Who ya gonna call?
© roadtrip-ne / reddit
16. Izma is not that much into Halloween.
© MaggieSmithsSass / reddit
17. When pumpkin carving is a true art:
© Impeachable45 / reddit
18. And the “Most Gorgeous Costume” award goes to…
© ZenOh91 / reddit
Who do you think nailed it this year? What was your costume this Halloween? Share your photos with us in the comments.
Preview photo credit ParaFalcon / reddit